Our hotel is pet-friendly - dogs, cats and other pets can feel at home here. We have water and food bowls, as well as blankets available at the reception.
Your pet is awaited by 17 hectares of gated forest - a true paradise for your four-legged friend.
For the safety of our pets, we have prepared a list RULES AND REGULATIONS concerning their stay with us.
Regulations for keeping pets in Las Woda Hotel:
- The owner has to inform the hotel about their plan to bring a pet during the reservation process.
- The owner is responsible for any damage done by the pet
- The Hotel can supply the pet with cat/dog bowls and pet waste bags. The owner is obliged to clean up after the pet
- Pets staying at the hotel have to be in good health, the owner needs to be able to present confirmation of vaccination.
- In public places on the premises, the owner is obliged to keep dogs on a leash, in a muzzle
- Pets cannot be taken into the restaurant or recreational facilities, such as the swimming pool or the gym. They can, however, stay on the terrace next to the restaurant, where they will be provided with their own bowls and water
- The Hotel can supply special blankets for the pet to sleep on
- The owner is responsible for keeping the noise made by the pet to minimum, not to disturb other guests.
- Pets cannot be left without supervision. In special cases the owner needs to inform the reception.
- The cost of bringing a pet to the hotel is 30 PLN (for small animals up to 10kg) or 60 PLN (for larger animals) per day.